Help Us Engineer the Future of Optics
Join our expanding global team.
Zemax software helps companies and institutions design optical and illumination systems for a broad range of applications—from biomedical research to consumer electronics, digital retina mapping, machine vision, Mars exploration, self-driving cars, virtual reality, and more. If you want to join a diverse and energetic team, see our job openings below. We're headquartered in the Seattle area and have offices in the UK, Japan, Taiwan, and China.
Current Job Openings
We’re seeking people who are:
Driven to actively identify and tackle what needs to be done and always strive to do their best work.
Problem-solvers who ask probing questions, think creatively, and deliver great solutions.
Super smart, collaborative, adaptable, energetic, resourceful, and seek self-improvement.
Fun, because life is too short to be bored at work.
Our Engineering Team
- Speak 8 languages proficiently, with 70% fluent in more than one language
- Works in 5 countries and 6 times zones
- Have bachelors and advanced degrees in physics, optics, and mechanical engineering
Who We Hire
- Optical engineers (all levels)
- Optical engineering interns (undergraduates)
- Mechanical engineers (all levels)
- Mechanical engineering interns (undergraduates)
- Software developers (C++, C#, UI design)
- Computational physicists
- Sales professionals
- Content professionals
- Product managers